- A fully integrated online system for returns administration, reverse logistics and service centre management.
- Delivered using the SaaS model as a pay per use, hosted service.
- Both an application and a suite of web services for easy integration.
- A one point of entry system for all parties.
- Current best practice in reverse logistics.
Chip eServices, developer of myRMA.net,
has been involved in Reverse Logistics and Service Centre operation since
myRMA.net was initially developed to
meet the needs of existing customers, which include many of the leading
multinational high tech manufacturing companies.
It is the mission of Cork Internet eXchange to be the world leader in After Sales Service, Returns Administration, and Reverse
Logistics Software Solutions. myRMA.net is a key component in delivering this mission.
myRMA.net is one of a suite of Post-Sale products developed by Cork Internet eXchange.